Tuesday 9 July 2013

Fly it like you stole it...

A day ago the future had looked aching and desolate, and now it looked full of surprises and terror and bad things happening to people... If she had anything to do with it anyway.
-- Granny Weatherwax commits optimism
(Terry Pratchett, Maskerade)


A few weeks ago I was gifted a Hematos by Sard Caid, I already own a Violator and had used it once or twice to rather hilarious effect. The Hematos I really liked, some nice bonuses and a decent slot layout meant I liked it more than the Violator and was a little more bold.

I was very bold earlier this morning when a Gnosis appeared on scan in Eifer, my long time friend and accomplice  otified me of a young pilot in said Gnosis running a drone anomaly and had already set up the warpin. I entered Eifer in my Hematos conveniently named Flyitlikeyoustoleit.

I landed at 5km away from the Gnosis and engaged, his tech 1 hobgoblins immediately set upon me, and then something curious happened, I exploded.

A little surprised, it took me a moment to gather my senses and warp my escape pod out.
Even more surprised when I looked at the killmail and saw that damn near everything dropped... A nice little payday for the Gnosis pilot, along with a shiny killmail.

Of course when the Gnosis pilot returned to Eifer and started running another anomaly, I returned with something less foolish and revenged. A rather smug now Gnosisless pilot pointed out he won the ISK war but I suppose he is right :)

...

Moving on, I'd like to extend my apologies to  anyone I spoke to about that thing with that POS, but it seems whenever I get a bee in my bonnet about some fools trying to move into my home, they're all hurf blurf and then disappear. The POS is still there but the pilots seem to have gone walkabout elsewhere.

...

Again I want to ask for some help

Keira would like to start running some Incursions and I'm interested in finding out how to make it happen. Any information would be appreciated. Here is her skill set if it helps.

She is a competent logistics pilot but can add DPS if needed, I know some crews require absolute max skills from their DPS ships and a rather large amount of bling.

Do you still make ISK as a logistics pilot? And can she stay in NovaKane?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Check your eve mail. Sending you one soon regarding incursions.

Sugar Kyle said...

Yes and yes. In did an incursion write up last summer with Chella running logi.

Sard Caid said...

I want you to find a bonnet, and put it on your head, and take a photograph of it, and send it to me. thx.