Tuesday 14 May 2013

Failing

All dwarfs are by nature dutiful, serious, literate, obedient and thoughtful people whose only minor failing is a tendency, after one drink, to rush at enemies screaming "Arrrrrrgh!" and axing their legs off at the knee.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!) 



Rens Fight Club has not taken off, one or two recruits who are active but not actually dueling as I expected, as such the idea and concept is a failure.

Am I surprised? No, not really, not everybody is like me, not everyone can make their own game play, unfortunately I can't commit the time to run a corp and actively recruit.
Am I disappointed? Most definitely.

I will however not give up on Midnight, or his exploits on the undock of Rens Brutor Tribe Bureau, Rens Fight Club will continue, but once again as a solo project. I will also allow those that wish to stay, stay, and maybe we shall gain one or two recruits, one never knows but there are no roles in Rens Fight Club and with future updates you can quit a corp immediately anyways.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm gonna stay, if you don't mind. Until I beat you, at least. ;)

Kane Rizzel said...

I don't mind at all :)

Unknown said...

Have a bit more patience with newbies. Of course some of them act dumb—they're often students, for heaven's sake.

alt.fan.pratchett

^^

Kane Rizzel said...

Best reply ever, thank you.
In Pratchett we trust