Thursday 31 January 2013

AFK

People came to Ankh-Morpork to seek their fortune. Unfortunately, other people sought it too.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Soul Music)


Taking a small beak from EVE, mainly because I'm moving house again and it's going to take BT until March to get a technician to come install my Fibre Optic broadband, which is kinda annoying as I'm only moving down a flight of stairs. C'est la vie.

Until then you may see me log in from time to time to change skills, I will however let Keira and two other accounts lapse until I have everything sorted.

Good hunting and fly reckless

Edit: apologies to Sard Caid, he posted a comment to this blog post but the approve button is right above the trash button, it was this:

Run ethernet cable from the upstairs window up/down. 

I wish it were that easy, my old place is at the back of the building while the new one is at the front.

No comments: