Wednesday 5 December 2012

Into the heart of Darkness

Quote #474.

SQUEAK.
-- The Death of Rats
(Terry Pratchett, Small Gods) 


It is with great sadness that I report the death of a very old friend of mine.

We shared many an adventure, some epic late night shenanigans, but the universe turns and I shall have to find something new, what that is, I don't know.



I guess I can no longer call myself the Arch-Chancellor of Gusandall, as the school has been closed. Five years, seven months and seven days of some of the most epic lessons in spaceship violence, good and bad.
Log on traps, log offs, plex farmers, anti-pirates, lowbies, newbies, fortune hunters, bounty hunters, blobs, cloakies, nano fiends, ECM fiends, friends and enemies, I salute you all and all the fun times we had in Gusandall.

Still no word from CCP.

1 comment:

Sard Caid said...

The game is definitely less without them. All hail having to 1) have probing ships staged throughout hunting grounds 2) have an altscout to find things.

Perhaps the worst part is running these sites is now only for PvE and ganking, versus meeting ground for casual fun, with an incentive.