Sunday 16 December 2012

A New Venture

Quote #109.

"They say there's dwarf mines under the Ramtops," she said inconsequentially. "My, but them little buggers is in for a surprise."

-- Granny reflects on Esk's methods of lighting a fire.
(Terry Pratchett, Equal Rites)


With the loss of my beloved 2/10 and with no explanation from the powers that be wherefore or why, I have decided to embark on a new career.

A new ship was recently released and seems perfectly suited to my new career, no longer a plex Pirate. I fit her up best I could with my skills and head on out for her maiden mission.

The destination was Eifer, home from home and now the scene of something remarkable.




I warp to a belt at random and as I exit warp there appears a ship of same designation and colour as mine, I close to investigate his intentions, friend or foe but he lights me up like a xmas tree...

I can't stand for this and proceed to mine his hull




A rather interesting outcome