Wednesday 11 January 2012

Kane the Carebear

"You're not one of us."
"I don't think I'm one of them, either," said Brutha. "I'm one of mine."
-- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)


It's been a very quiet day in the Evannater pocket of low security space, as such I busied myself by attacking a Player Owned Customs Office in Eifer. Now this isn't PvP in it's purest form but if anything, running around with the Molden Heath pirates has taught me that POCOs can generate some fun times

I wasn't really paying attention, 10million shield hitpoints make downing a POCO tedious at best, even more so when one is on their own. It seems a Curse is attacking me, how curious, an old M34N corp member. No need to panic, sure his Curse has nuked my capacitor dry but he seems to only be engaging with drones, which is going to take him a while. I start getting family members into place, I would need their support if the Curse pilot is serious about destroying my Armageddon which is set up for POS sieges, as it was, it couldn't fend off the Curse.

At about half armour, ten minutes into commencement of hostilities, I'm ready to bring in the cavalry but spot a friend in Gusandall and ask if he'd be willing to help this old dog out of this predicament. Zonk agrees.

Curse dies.

0Lona 0ltor > cheers for sticking together mean

RealZonk > i helped a friend out, whats problem ?
0Lona 0ltor > bah I was in mean with u
RealZonk > kane is a part of mean
RealZonk > sorry man
RealZonk > but u know
0Lona 0ltor > that's why mean fell apart carebearing after blues bah
0Lona 0ltor > well it seems the carebears are still in it lol


A little later on, while I was finishing a particularly difficult 3D puzzle.

0Lona 0ltor > Kane u ass!
0Lona 0ltor > Calling in MEAN CORP bear protection squad to fight his battles lol


Well, I just had to reply and sent of this mail as the mighty can flipping warlord had departed Gusandall

U MAD BRO?
From: Kane Rizzel
Sent: 2012.01.11 21:13
To: 0Lona 0ltor,

0Lona 0ltor > Kane u ass!
0Lona 0ltor > Calling in MEAN CORP bear protection squad to fight his battles lol

You must really be butthurt you lost your curse.

Sorry if you feel me attacking a player owned POCO is carebearing but then as a can flipper you don't really know what PvP is.

You were going to die, either by an alt of mine or someone who just happened to be next door and a very good friend of mine.

Apparently you were butthurt that because you were ex M34N it would afford you protection but it just goes to show how little you know about M34N and my affiliation with them.

0Lona 0ltor > cheers for sticking together mean

I believe that quote right there says more about you and loyalty than anything.

Anymore QQing can be directed directly to my inbox for future reference

Hugs and Kisses

Kane
It was just a Curse bro.

3 comments:

Nashh Kadavr said...

lolololololol

Laktos said...

Lmao. What a loser.

If anything was the cause of the decline of Mean, it was letting noobs like this into the alliance. I'm not surprised he's now run off to Brick Squad ^_^

Duncan said...

Mmm, tears. It would have been interesting to see his reaction had you killed him with your alt. I wonder how it would have differed.