Thursday 19 January 2012

Introducing:

You will have to look a long way before you find a bunch of scum-suckers more greedy, humourless and deserving of death than the suits in the music business.

-- (Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett)


I have been having fun in something slightly different recently, a Cruor class Blood Raider frigate:

Cruor
Cruor Mottled, dark red, and shaped like a leech, the Cruor presents a fitting metaphor for the Blood Raiders' philosophy. Designed almost solely to engage in their disturbingly effective tactic of energy draining and stasis webbing, this ship is a cornerstone in any effective Blood Raider fleet - and could play an intriguing role in more standard ones.

Special Ability: 100% bonus to Small Energy Turret damage

Amarr Frigate Skill Bonus: 15% bonus to Energy Vampire and Energy Neutralizer drain amount per level
Minmatar Frigate Skill Bonus: 10% bonus to the velocity factor of stasis webifiers per level



Spike in Gusandall with the 'Death's Head' Nebulae

It's an interesting vessel and is flown somewhat differently than one might imagine, needless to say I've had a few fun fights recently with her while I try to get used to new tactics.

This evening however, I renewed my hatred for something called Warp Core Stabilizers, whilst hunting a Golem, I eventually tracked him down, warped in with Havelock Vetinari, my Bhaalgorm and proceeded to layeth the smack down, only to see the Golem calmly warp away

Shimazu Maru > too bad eh?

Congratulations, you've made ze list. If you ever come to Evannater lowsec again, I will find you, and I will kill you :)

Edit: The blood of this innocent is on your head due to your cowardice, I hope you can live with yourself.

Edit #2: A few close calls today against long range destroyers with no tackle, will need to check myself before just rushing in.

2 comments:

Duncan said...

The Cruor is by far one of my favorite looking ships. I've never seen someone people consistently successful with it outside of a small gang however. Keep us updated!

Nashh Kadavr said...

Nice Kill!